Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Chicken (30 oz)
- Jasmine rice (1.5 cups = 6 servings)
- Lime (2)
- Olive oil (4 TBSP)
- Canned corn (two 15 oz cans)
- Mayo (6 TBSP)
- Red onion (1)
- Jalapeño (1)
- Minced garlic (2 TBSP)
- Feta (one 4 oz container)
- Salsa verde (one 24 oz jar)
- Diced green chiles (one 7 oz can)
- Sour cream (one 16 oz container)
- Shredded cheese (one 8 oz package)
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, chili powder, oregano, Flavor God Taco Tuesday
- Add 1.5 cups of white rice to a rice cooker and 3 cups of water. Cook on the white rice setting.
- Once it’s done cooking, add the juice of one lime, 2 TBSP olive oil, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly & set aside.
- Drain the canned corn and add it to a large bowl
- Dice the red onion. Add half of the red onion to the bowl with the corn (save the other half for enchilada garnish)
- Dice your jalapeño. Add to the corn and red onion mixture
- Add mayo, juice of one lime, chili powder, salt, pepper, minced garlic, feta, and cilantro. Mix thoroughly & set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 ºF
- Trim the fat off of your chicken breast
- Season heavily with all seasonings
- Add 2 TBSP olive oil to a large pan/wok and set the heat to high.
- Sear the chicken breast on each side for a few minutes until golden brown
- Add the seared chicken breast to a baking sheet lined with foil
- Bake the chicken breasts at 400 ºF for ~10 minutes (internal temperature of 165 ºF)
- Let the chicken cool and then dice it into small cubes
- Add the chicken cubes to a large bowl along with sour cream (1 cup), green chiles, and salsa verde (1 cup)
- Fill tortillas with the enchilada mixture and then roll them up
- Add the rolled up enchiladas to a 9×13 baking dish
- Top the enchiladas with salsa verde (1 cup), shredded cheese, cilantro, and remaining red onion.
- Bake the enchiladas at 400 ºF for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted