Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Chicken (30 oz)
- Olive oil (2 TBSP)
- Thai noodles (two 14 oz boxes)
- Eggs (12)
- Ketchup (20 oz)
- Fish sauce (4 TBSP)
- Sesame oil (2 TBSP)
- Rice vinegar (2 TBSP)
- Peanut butter (12 TBSP)
- Soy sauce (4 TBSP)
- Sugar (4 TBSP)
- Minced inger (2 TBSP)
- Minced garlic (2 TBSP)
- Honey roasted peanuts (6 servings)
- Green onion
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot
- Remove from heat, add Thai noodles for 10 minutes, and then drain them. Store them in cold water until the sauce is ready (to avoid sticking)
- Trim the fat off of your chicken breast
- Season heavily with all seasonings
- Add 2 TBSP olive oil to a large pan/wok and set the heat to high.
- Sear the chicken breast on each side for a few minutes until golden brown
- Add the seared chicken breast to a baking sheet lined with foil
- Bake the chicken breasts at 400 ºF for ~10 minutes (internal temperature of 165 ºF)
- Let the chicken cool and then slice into thin strips
- Cook the 12 eggs scrambled. Set aside.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except cilantro, green onion, and peanuts) to a saucepan. Bring to a light boil.
- Add the sauce to your cooked noodles (drain cold water first). Mix thoroughly & add to a meal prep container.
- Add the scrambled eggs and chicken
- Top with cilantro, green onion, and peanuts