Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Sirloin steak (2 lbs)
- Frozen broccoli spears (two 16 oz bags)
- House of Tsang Spicy Szechuan sauce (one 12.6 oz bottle)
- Beef broth (1 cup)
- Sugar (2 TBSP)
- Jasmine rice (12 servings)
- Add 3 cups of rice (12 servings) and 6 cups of water to a rice cooker. Cook on the white rice setting.
- Add your frozen broccoli to an instant pot along with 1 cup of water. Cook on manual high pressure for 1 minute. Drain the broccoli once it is done cooking.
- Slice your beef into thin slices
- Cook the beef in a large wok/pan. Drain the excess fat.
- In a large bowl, mix the spicy Szechuan sauce, beef broth, and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Add half of the sauce to the cooked beef and half of the sauce to the broccoli
- Add the cooked rice to a meal prep container and top with the spicy beef and broccoli
- Optional: garnish with sesame seeds