Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Chicken thighs (2.5 lbs)
- Olive oil (6 TBSP)
- Pork sausage (16 oz)
- Salami slices (6 oz)
- Green pepper (2)
- Onion (1)
- Sliced mushrooms (8 oz)
- Pizza crust (two 14 oz cans)
- Pizza sauce (one 32 oz jar)
- Pizza blend cheese (one 8 oz package)
- Mozzarella cheese (one 8 oz package)
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, basil
- Cut your onion and green peppers into relatively large slices (about the size of a quarter)
- Dice your chicken thighs into small cubes. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and basil
- To a large pan/wok, add 2 TBSP olive oil. Set the stovetop to medium-high heat and cook the chicken breast until no more pink in the middle.
- To a large pot, add the pork sausage. Cook until no more pink and remove from the pot (save the grease!)
- In the same pan as the sausage grease, cook your onions, peppers, and mushrooms, until desired tenderness
- Preheat the oven to 375 ºF
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Line the bottom with one pizza crust
- Layer the pizza crust with salami, mozzarella cheese, half of the pizza sauce, chicken, veggies, pork sausage, pizza blend cheese, and the remaining pizza sauce.
- Top the filling with the second pizza crust. Cut a few ~5-inch cuts in the top crust to allow venting while cooking.
- Bake in the oven at 375 ºF for ~30 minutes (until the crust has cooked and cheese has melted on the inside)