Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Chicken thighs (2.5 lbs)
- White rice (12 servings)
- Broccoli (two 12 oz packages)
- Cornstarch (1/2 cup + 2 TBSP for sauce)
- Canola oil (4 TBSP)
- Rice vinegar (2 TBSP)
- Sesame oil (1 TBSP)
- Soy sauce (1/2 cup)
- Orange marmalade (one 18 oz jar)
- Orange (2)
- Green onion
- Add your broccoli and 1 cup of water to an instant pot. Set to high pressure for 1 minute. Once it’s done cooking, drain the broccoli and set aside
- Add white rice to a rice cooker. Cook on the white rice setting.
- Dice your chicken thighs into small cubes
- Coat the chicken thighs with cornstarch
- Add canola oil to a large pan/wok. Set the stove to medium-high heat and cook the breaded chicken thighs.
- To a sauce pan, add the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, orange marmalade, and fresh squeezed juice of two oranges. Bring to a light boil.
- Make a cornstarch/water slurry and slowly pour it into your sauce. Stir thoroughly and allow the sauce to thicken
- Mix the sauce in with the chicken
- Add cooked white rice to a meal prep container, followed by the cooked broccoli, and finally the orange chicken.
- Garnish with green onions and an orange slice