Macros (makes 6 servings):
- Chicken breast (3 lbs)
- Olive oil (2 TBSP)
- Quinoa (two 10 oz bags)
- Chicken broth (6 cups)
- Onion (1)
- Jalapeños (2)
- Diced green Chile’s (one 7 oz can)
- Enchilada sauce (one 28 oz can)
- Shredded Monterey Jack (8 oz package)
- Avocado (3)
- Fresh salsa
- Seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, Flavor God chipotle
- Add quinoa and chicken broth to a rice cooker. Cook on white rice setting.
- When the quinoa is done cooking add all of the enchilada sauce and mix thoroughly.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 ºF
- Dice onion and jalapeños
- Season chicken breast with all seasonings
- Add olive oil to a large pan/wok. Set heat to high.
- Sear chicken breast on each side for a few minutes until golden brown
- Add to a baking sheet lined with foil and cook for 8-10 minutes at 400 ºF (internal temp of 165 ºF)
- Let the chicken rest and then slice into thin slices.
- In the same pan that you cook the chicken in, add diced onions and jalapeños. Season with cumin and chili powder. Cook until desired tenderness
- Mix onion and jalapeño mixture into the quinoa.
- Add your enchilada quinoa to a meal prep container, followed by the cooked chicken slices
- Dice your avocados
- Top with cheese, avocado, fresh salsa, and cilantro